Friday, March 4, 2011

Agatha Adam: A Woman With An Assassinated Dad and a Large Trunk of Mystery

Someone calling themselves Agatha Adam sent me an e-mail saying her dad had been assassinated and she needed help, so to hear more I needed to reply. How could I resist? Unfortunately, it was the same old ploy I had heard before: I'm in a camp of death, I have a large trunk, security company, love you (only after half a dozen emails), orphanage, Ivory Coast, etc. But it doesn't mean I can't have fun with it. So without further ado, another conversation with a con man begins.

2/28/2011 3:26AM
From: Agatha Adam - agatha.adam@rediffmail.com
Subject: My Dearest One 
To: undisclosed recipients

My Dearest One,

I am Miss Agatha Adam, i need you to stand as my guardian to retrieve my inheritance
(US $5.4Millions Dollars) which my father deposited in Security Company here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire before his assasination for reasons which I will let you know as soon as I hear from you.
Waiting to hear from you my dear one.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Agatha Adam,

2/28/2011 10:33AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: My Dearest One,
To: Agatha Adam -  agatha.adam@rediffmail.com

Agatha,

I would be honored to be your guardian physically as well as emotionally. Waiting to hear more information and eager to help you.

Sincerely,

James Curt

3/1/2011 2:25AM
From: Agatha Adam - agatha.adam@rediffmail.com
Subject: Thanks for your willingness.
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Dear Beloved,

 Am very much delighted for your respond and all your thoughts for me am ready to be faithful to you forever, first and foremost i must let you know that presently i lived in the orpharnage camp here in Ivory coast since the death of my father because there is no where to live and this is the reason why i decided to relocate to orpharnage home since there is no where to stay and i dont want to involve myself in prostitution because am thinking and protecting my future am just 23years of age.

 My dearest one i have waited alot in my life without revailing this secret to anyone because am afraid what will happen to me if anyone in this country get to know about this secret trunk box as my father has seriously warnned me that i should not reveal this secret to anyone in this country that i should seek a foreign partner who can help me in transfering this trunk box to a foreign country where the money will be well utilised for my better future and i have been all my life meditating on how to meet a trustworthy man that will help me in this matter as there is no anyother maeans to communicate with a foreigner than meeting online thats why i searched for online because am a faithful young girl also am new on internet.

 Dearest One the way you sound in your mail really touch my heart, you are a faithful man and
kind hearted man that i need in my life i have prayed over it and God will lead us to greater future i want you to help me for the sake of God as my heart has choosen you and i dont want to tell anyone again about this matter please for the sake of God i want you and am ready to come to you if you will not betrayed me.

 Lastly i want you to know that this money in the trunk box is my legal and legitimate inherittance and am 100% sure, there is no any risk behind it because my father declare the content as family valuables to the management of the security company so they don't really know the content of the trunk box as money and the
security company director has told me before that they can deliver the trunk box to any country of my choice through their diplomatic means provided if all their requirements will be meet up, when i went to confirm the existence of the trunk box after the death of my father, please i will like you to help me as i have choosen you in my heart and i dont want anyone to know about this again only between me and you confidential, i have all the relevant document that was issued to my father concerning the trunk box when he deposited it with them so i will like to know your best opinion in your next mail, incase you want to discuss or ask me any further questions am just 23years of age as i told you,i will like to know some details about you also in your nextmail i will like to know your phone number and where you lived till i hear from you again God bless you my phone number where you can reach me is 0022507433664.

Yours truly,
 
 Agatha.

3/1/2011 10:49AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Thanks for your willingness.
To: Agatha Adam -  agatha.adam@rediffmail.com

Agatha,

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. It makes me want to start cutting myself, but I won't do that because it irritates the skin and can potentially kill me. With me dead, you will not be able to come to America so I shouldn't think such thoughts. I am a professor at UCLA in Los Angeles, California. My wife sadly was trampled by an elephant at a circus six years ago, and ever since then I have lived alone without a woman's touch. I'm thankful you came along though because you are perhaps the most interesting thing in my life right now. To think, a beautiful woman contacted me out of nowhere and needs my help. No one has needed my help in a very long time, and I am thrilled you want my guidance.

After this deal is over, I would like for you to get an education from my college. I could get for you 90% off of your tuition, making it very cheap for a world-class education. We can discuss that when this deal is over, but keep that in mind.

I look forward to hearing from you again. My telephone number is 1-206-666-4723.

-James

3/2/2011 10:05AM
From: Agatha Adam - agatha.adam@rediffmail.com
Subject: Am so greatful to read your mail.
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

My beloved James,
Am so greatful and happy for reading your mail this afternoon really it gives me a joy in my heart today for the first time of sometimes now that am not happy, true to God i really feel happy today when i read your mail because i have never receive a toucheable heartfelt email like this in my life, its a good thing to know that there is still someone in this world that feel for me, i can't believe my eyes when i was reading the mail i burst into tears because for long now there is no companion in my life am so depressed but i thank God for making us meeting eachother please for the sake of God i will like you to help me out of this situation because i have suffered alot since the death of my father there is no where to stay i lived here like a slave in the camp even there is no good caring there is no good food to eat atimes i eat only once in a day all such of things,  ut today i keep reading your mail times without number because it amaze me am full of joy.
Am very sorry for your wife's death God will give her eternal rest, i got your phone number but presently i dont have money to call international even to eat is problem but i wish to speak with you if you can call me i will be very greatful but if you cannot please dont stress yourself we can communicate through mails pending the time i will have littel money to call you, am happy you are a professor and i really thank you for all your plans for me infact you are a good man that i need in my life without seeing me you design a good future for me God will always look unto you all the days of your life amen.
I will like you to please help me in getting this trunk box to your safe country where i can start a new life again its my legal inherittance so you have no problem once i hear from you again i will tell you all what to do for me and how the trunk box will be transfer to you through the security company diplomatic officials.
Dear i attarced my photo for you to see me and i will like you to please send to me your picture in your nextmail so that i can see you as well, i really thank you so much for your love and care till i hear from you in your nextmail please tell me your best opinion, here is my phone number again please if you can call me i will appreaciate thanks alot God bless you bye for now lots of kiss to you, 0022507433664.
Yours truly,
3/2/2011 12:41PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Am so greatful to read your mail.
To: Agatha Adam -  agatha.adam@rediffmail.com

Agatha,

Your brown silk skin made me gasp in amazement as soon as I saw your picture. Your lips look like railroad tracks of love that I would love to cross. In short, you are stunning. I am glad you are interested in me helping you out, and I would love to help you get your trunk to America. Once you are here, we will go to eat all the lobster we can eat; better yet, we'll eat at the greatest restaurant in the world: Long John Silvers.

Excited to hear from you again,

James




3/2/2011 1:42PM
From: Agatha Adam - agatha.adam@rediffmail.com
Subject: Here is the details of the security company
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

My beloved James,

 Am very much happy to hear from you again today, am very greatful to meet someone like you in my life, dear i love your your pics you cute and clean i love what i saw in your lastmail dear i don't care about the age different am contempted with you till death do us path, i will be forever be greatful to you all my life, as i told you i lived here in the orpharnage camp and the address of the camp is, JON BOSKO WESLIM ORPHARNAGE CAMP RUE 4 AVE. 11 KOUMASSI REIMBLAIRS ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE. I really thank you for admiring my photo when you saw me, without seeing you from your words i can feel joy and happieness in you am ready to live  with you honestly from the bottom of my heart and we will lived together as one and i will never betray you so please dont disappoint me.

 I want you to know that i am counting on you to get this trunk box out of this country, as you can see that you are the only person i am looking up to, to save my life from this my present situation and i want to assure you further that you have nothing to be worried about in view of my transaction with you because it is legal and 100% risk free this is the reason why i have made up my mind to send you the contact of the security company so that you can also contact them on my behalf as my partner and the receiver of the consignment box and please make sure you DO NOT DISCLOSE the real content of the trunk box to the management of the security company as money since you are about to contact them now, all you have to tell them is that you want the trunk box to be deliver to you at your doorstep address that you will provide for them as agreed by me and you will like to know the cost of delivery and the procedure to deliver the trunk box through their diplomatic means to your country, because the security company director has already told me that through their diplomatic officials service there is no any authority that can have access to the trunk box, because it will carry a diplomatic seal on it according to what the Director of the company told me so there is no problem at all.

 Here is the security company contact ;

 STANDARD SECURITY TRUST COMPANY.
 10 plateau Villa 4224 11 bp 745 Abidjan Cote Divoire.
 Contact person : Dr Mboka Kouassi(Director of the company)
 Tel : 0022504702418, Fax : 0022520000951
 Email : customer_care@ssfcci.com or info_sstcabci@yahoo.fr


I have inform the security company director about you today, so i will like you to contact the security company as soon as you receive this mail by calling or email to ask them their requirements and the cost to deliver the trunk box to you through their diplomatic means and also let them know that you are contacting them on my behalf and you are my partner who will receive the trunk box on my behalf.
By the grace of almighty God as soon as you receive the trunk box i will come and join you in your country so that i can start a new life overthere with you thanks so much for your concern and caring.
I will like to speak with you on phone if you can try your best to call me and also let this transaction be confidencial between us my phone number is 0022507433664.


Waiting to hear from you soon also feel free to contact me for any further details.
Thanks.
Cheers and remain blessed.

Agatha.


3/2/2011 3:59PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Agatha Adam
To: Unknown Security Company - customer_care@ssfcci.com

Greetings,

One Agatha Adam has requested that I get information about helping her deliver a trunk to America. She informed me that she has spoken to you today, and  I would like to know information about getting this trunk from there to here promptly.

Sincerely,

James Curt

3/2/2011 4:02PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Here is the details of the security company.
To: Agatha Adam -  agatha.adam@rediffmail.com

Agatha,

I have e-mailed the security company and await their instructions. As soon as I receive instructions you will have your money wired to you quickly. I am glad you enjoyed my picture. Unfortunately that was taken before my wife and I went to a stock car race. Sadly she died later that night. Not from a car, but from a peanut allergy found in her peanut cake.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-James

3/3/2011 1:59AM
From: Agatha Adam - agatha.adam@rediffmail.com
Subject: I can't wait too long to see you honey.
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

My love James,

Good morning to you honey am so happy to read from you this morning your mail always gives me joy in my heart and i will always be there for you all the days of my life, honey am so happy in my heart because you always be straight forward to me am happy, please honey i don't want you to always talk about your wife because anytime you remember i know it will always baffled your heart but don't worry i promised you the best i will be a good wife to you and always abide by your rules because i want to set a happy family for our future and for the future of our children thats why i will always be a good wife to my husband this is my promise right from when i was teenage.

Honey when you recieve the trunk box i dont want you to wired any money to me the only thing i will need from you is my ticket money and the BTA together with the visa processing so that i will come and join you there, when i come there to meet you then we will plan on what to invest with the money but i want to continue my education first then when i finish my school then i can join you in any business that you are doing because i will want you to retire from professor so that you can start a private business like real estate management.

Honey i have attarched the copy of my passport for you to see it, and also i give you mis-call this morning when i wake up hope you will see it on your phone i love you so much with all my life it does not matter the distance but i know very soon we will be together, honey do let me know when you hear back from the security company thanks alot i love you so much with all my heart i can't wait too long to see you honey and hold you with my arms looking straight into your eyes that day will be a significant day in my entire life love you bye.

Yours truly,

Agatha.
3/3/2011 1:50PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: I can't wait too long to see you honey.
To: Agatha Adam -  agatha.adam@rediffmail.com

Agatha,

You have the eyes of a dog and the face of a warthog; very beautiful indeed. Very firm, very powerful, and very intoxicating; even your passport picture glows with the light of a billion supernovas.

Look at me, rambling on like a 10 year old girl. If you didn't know me any better you would think I buying tampons for the first time. Anyway, I have yet to hear back from the security company. I contacted them earlier but they have not called me nor have they e-mailed me.

I did not receive your voicemail; a shame indeed. I was looking forward to it but did not see it on my phone. Feel free to try and call again, I may spit out my coffee from how ravishing your voice sounds.

Missing you and dying from anticipation of helping you,

James

3/4/2011 2:18AM
From: Agatha Adam - agatha.adam@rediffmail.com
Subject: Wants to hear from you again honey..
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

My beloved James,
Good morning to you honey how was your night hope you dream of me all the night, am happy to read again from you today, hope youa re not too tired yesterday thanks to almighty God.
Dear i can't wait toolong to see you and i really thank you for appreacaiting my passport copy thanks alot honey am very eager to meet you because i have fall inlove with your words of love it makes me crazy anytime i read your mail , i have promised my heart that i will always love you till death honestly.
Regarding the security company the director of the security company called me yesterday evening that they received your mail and they have getback to you via email so am surprised that you didnot receive there response dear maybe you check verywell and also check your spam folder am sure you will get it because the director of the company told me that they sent you mail already.
Honey i will be waiting to receive your mail as well i love you so much and i always love you bye for now till i hear from you again bye.
Yours truly,
Agatha.

3/4/2011 8:06AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Wants to hear from you again honey..
To: Agatha Adam -  agatha.adam@rediffmail.com

Greetings Agatha,

I hope you were not beaten at your slave camp last night. I worry about you every night, and sometimes I cannot sleep from the anxiety I endure. It is my hope that we can get this deal going quickly and that you can be over here in America soon.

I mean to say something sooner, but your picture made my mind go loco. I will not be retiring from the professor profession, and we definitely will not be starting a real estate business. Starting a business in real estate right now is like starting a business in the catapult business; it just doesn't make sense. Instead, there's one thing we need to start a business in: plastics. Remember my dear, I made my money from investing and my own businesses. If you did not know that till now, now you know. Leave the investing to me my lady, and you'll be wearing coats made out of freshly skinned baby seal.

I also have yet to hear from the security company. Do you know what may be taking them so long? It could be one of those EMP grenades. People like to play with those you know, and it screws up electronics. It also screws up bowel movements. I should know; one blew up inside my shoe.

Get low,

James



I'll add more e-mails as they continue.























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment