Friday, March 4, 2011

Henry Nii: A Man Who Creepily Calls Me "Dear"

A con man calling himself Henry A. Nii claims he is the manager of the International Commercial Bank Ghana, First Light Branch Accra (such as bank doesn't exist). Apparently he wants me to help him transfer a large sum of money because somebody told him "I was reliable." The catch is I get 30% while he gets the rest. Hoping to reel him in, I tell him I only want to help and demand I take a smaller chunk. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Enough with the introductions: Here is another conversation with a con man.

2/27/2011 9:07PM
From: Mr. Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com
Subject: REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
To: undisclosed recipients

From: The Manager,
International Commercial Bank Ghana
First Light Branch
Accra, Ghana.


Hello my dear,


I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Mr.Henry .A. Nii . I am the manager of the International Commercial Bank Ghana , First Light Branch Accra. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids.


I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of US$5.500.000.00. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the last Year report for the year 2010 to my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of US$5.500.000.00 (Five Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.


As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me.

I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.


With regards,
Mr.Henry A. Nii.

2/28/2011 10:36AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
To: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com

Henry,

As they say in Cleveland, Ohio: enough talk, now let's do business!


Waiting to hear back from you, business partner.


Your future business partner,


James Curt

2/28/2011 11:21AM
From: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com
Subject: Re: REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP / This is what you are going to do
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Hello my dear James Curt,

Thank you so much for your interest to my business proposal to you on
this transfer project. With trust I have contacted you and with trust
we have to work together to actualize this mutual business relation
that will transcend to generations for our mutual benefit.

I do believe you should understand the way forward towards actualizing
this transfer project on the working modalities after you must have
read this.

Please read below on how we are going to proceed, on the way forward
towards actualizing this transfer project. Below is what you/we are
going to do.

As I do explain in my very first message, the fund involved
$5,500,000:00 is an excess of what my branch made as profit for the
year 2010. Like i say in my last mail to you, I have already submitted
an approved end of  2010 financial report to my head office and my
head office and the entire international commercial bank Ghana will
NEVER know of this excess.

It is going to be a bank- to- bank transfer from my head office in
Accra where every international transfer are been conducted to your
account, as we branch offices are not permitted to transfer money
internationally. The transfer will take only 72hr from my head office
into your account.

All that I need to do is program your full names and your complete
address on our bank central computer/database as the DEPOSITOR and
BENEFICIARY of the account where I have placed this fund. (Remember
the fund was in a SUSPENSE account without any name as the
beneficiary).

After putting your names and full address in the account where I have
placed this money, as the DEPOSITOR and BENEFICIARY, I shall issue a
backdated DEPOSIT SLIP of the account holding the fund in your name as
the DEPOSITOR and the BENEFICIARY of the account/the money. So that it
will serve as if you have deposited the money with our bank a year ago
or more and now want the money to be transferred to your account
offshore. Hope you understand.

After that I shall furnish you with a DRAFT COPY of an APPLICATION
REQUEST for TRANSFER which you are going to forward to the
International Banking Department of my head office where the transfer
is going to be carried out from, requesting them to transfer your fund
deposited in the account with their branch office and I assure you
they will immediately effect the transfer of the fund into you
account.

In fact, we can actualize all these in 7 working days, if you accord
me with the maximum co-operation needed from you.

This is what you are going to do for now, In your response, please
forward your full contact details, which I am going to use to start
programming your information’s/profile in the central
computer/database of our bank as the depositor of the fund and the
beneficiary too.

You are to forward,

(1) Your full names,
(2) Your complete physical address in your country,
(3) Your telephone, fax, and mobile number to enable me set the ball rolling.
(4) Your international passport or driver license (photo page) is very
Vital for my office use. Send it by email attachment.

As soon as I receive all this information's I will start programming
immediately. And do please keep this business to us to avoid any
loopholes or linkage of information about this business to any other
person/s. Note that as soon as the transfer is completed into your
account, I am

resigning to travel to meet with you for sharing and for investment as
I intend to live a honorable business life with my family there in
your country.

+233548285617

Thanking you with regards,
Mr.Henry Nii.
 
3/1/2011 10:59AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP / This is what you are going to do
To: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com

Henry,

You have me excited as a school girl at this business proposition. This will no doubt better my life and help me to live out my dreams. Here is the information you requested:

(1) Your full names - James Curt
(2) Your complete physical address in your country
    4369 Hollywood Hogan Drive Los Angeles, California USA 90001
(3) Your telephone, fax, and mobile number to enable me set the ball rolling.
    My mobile number is 12066664723

I am attaching a copy of my driver's license to get the ball rolling.






Hang it low,

James Curt

3/2/2011 8:14AM
From: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com
Subject: Hello my dear James Curt I will get back to you tomorrow
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Greetings, I received your information's? My dear brother I have to be frank and honest to you,you accept in offering you 30% why 70% will be for I and for my family. At this juncture all I needed from you is your utmost sincerity and honesty to actualize this transaction.

I will start programming your name in the entire database of the Bank as the original/Bonafide owner of the escrow call account. Before the close of work tomorrow I will get back to you with the backdated Account Deposit voucher and an application specimen that you will fill and attach with the deposit voucher and send to my head office for the closure of your escrow call account for the immediate transfer of the fund $5.5m to your designated account in California USA.


My dear Brother James please when contacting my head office for the transfer of the fund please never mention my name to my head office because they are never aware that I am involved in this transaction, I will be giving you directives from my side till the fund gets into your account. And immediately the fund gets into your account I will put up resignation over here and move over to your country California USA with my family where I will take up my percentage and invest it over there on any business that is lucrative and profitable which you are going to advice me on it.


My Brother in your next response promise me that you are not ever going to deny me of my percentage immediately the fund get into your account, and I need an assuring mail also in your next response that you have accepted with the 30% that I will offer you as your own percentage for your assistance regarding this transaction because I wouldn’t want us to have misunderstanding because of the percentage sharing ratio.

Dear Brother like I previously mentioned I shall get back to you tomorrow with the Account deposit voucher and the Application form you will fill and attach with the deposit voucher and send to my head office.

Feel free to call me +233548285617

Best Regards,
Mr.Henry  Nii.

3/2/2011 10:36AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hello my dear James Curt I will get back to you tomorrow
To: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com

Henry,

Thank you for your generosity. However, I am a wealthy man that does not desperately need a lot of money. With that being said, I want to help people better themselves. As a professor, I achieve this every day. While I became wealthy from starting my own successful company, I became a professor to make people make the best of themselves. With that being said, only give me 5% instead of 30% to which I will donate to a charity of your choice. I have a lot of funds to help you and your family get over here Henry, and I will not only tell you which companies are the best to invest in at the moment (I trade stock and have made lots of money this way as well), I will also give you a job at my business in a high-profile position, ensuring your wife does not have to work. Give me further details brother so we may get this deal rolling. The sooner the faster you come to America and make a better life for yourself.

-James

3/3/2011 8:02AM
From: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com
Subject: Dear James Curt, Fill the application form and send it with the deposit voucher to: icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Dear James Curt,

Greetings, please note that I've programmed your information into our main system today, which is the database of our electronic system as a proof of originality of the fund and i have also obtain deposit voucher in your favor.

So download the forms, rewrite/fill the application form and reattach it with the deposit voucher and send it to my head office, with my head office email contact in the application Form : icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com

It will do us good if you could send the application to the bank as soon as possible to enable us have the Funds in your control as soon as possible. Please call the director on phone to inform him.

Thank you

+233548285617
Best regards,
Mr.Henry  Nii.



3/3/2011 11:09AM

First voicemail henry left me.



  
3/3/2011 11:35AM

Second voicemail Henry left me.





 3/3/2011 11:57AM

Third voicemail Henry left me.




 3/3/2011 1:44PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Application form + deposit voucher
To:  Henry's head office - icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com

I am attaching the application form along with the deposit voucher as requested by one Henry Nii.

Sincerely,


James Curt 

3/3/2011 1:46PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, Fill the application form and send it with the deposit voucher to: icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com
To: Henry Nii -  hnr807086@gmail.com

Henry,

My apologies, I have been swamped with classes all morning. I received your voicemails and I thank you for alerting me of my tardiness. I have sent the deposit voucher and the application form to the e-mail as you provided, so all has been taken care of to this point.  Let us continue our matters and take care of business; we'll be eating cabbage sandwiches soon enough.


Sincerely,


James

3/3/2011 2:07PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, Fill the application form and send it with the deposit voucher to: icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com
To: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com

Henry,

I received your message but cannot understand what you are saying. I sent the application form to the address you provided if that is what you were asking about. Next time you call, speak very slowly so I can understand you, otherwise it sounds like a llama with a headcold.


-James

3/3/2011 2:50PM
From: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com
Subject: Thank you my dear James Curt
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Thank you my brother James,and please try to call the director on
phone so that they will proceed the transfer immediately and also any
email you receive from my Head Office,forward it to me.

+233548285617
Mr.Henry Nii.
 
3/4/2011 7:08AM
From: International Banking Department - icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com
Subject: DIFFICULTY IN ACCESSING FILES
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
 
Attn:James  Curt
Sir/Madam, 
We are unable to download your file with the prgrammes in our system due to an unfamiliar programm bywhich you attached your file.All your attached files were corrupt making it difficult for us to download and see what you want us to do for you. 
Kindly re-attached your files in an acrobat reader programm,JPEG or microsoftword 2003 programmed to enable us have a hitchfree access to your files.
Thanking you for your co-operation.
 
Sincerely,
Nana Osei {Mrs}
Sec. to  the director,
John Kofi Mensah
Int`l Banking/Foreign Remittance Dept


-
INT`L COMMERCIAL BANK LTD
HEAD OFFICE:MERIDIAN HOUSE
RING ROAD ACCRA CENTRAL.
ACCRA-GHANA.
===============================

Any e-mail message(s) from the International Commercial Bank Limited Ghana is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the International Commercial Bank Limited Ghana except where provided for in a written agreement. This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system


3/4/2011 9:29AM
From: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, I wait to hear from you
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Good day my brother James, I hope fine? I expect to hear from you and
wish i hope maybe you will call me on phone, but have you hear from
the bank today,and please try to communicate with them on phone so
that they proceed the transfer immediately.

I wait to hear from you


+233548285617
Mr.Henry Nii.
3/4/2011 2:46PM
Fourth Voicemail from Henry

3/4/2011 6:43PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, I wait to hear from you
To: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com

Henry,

I received your messages today, sorry I didn't not answer I just got back from a day-long lecture on, "500 Facts About the American Mule." It was long to say the least. I have yet to hear anything from the bank, do you know what is keeping them so long?

Till next time brother,

James

3/4/2011 9:15PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, I wait to hear from you
To: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com

Henry,

Just received a message from the bank. They had trouble accessing my sent files so I am fixing that as I speak.

-James

3/4/2011 10:38PM
From: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, I wait to hear from you
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Good morning my brother James,

I receive your mail, and  you can resent the application again to them,and also try to communicate with the director on phone inform him that you sent your application, order them to proceed your transfer immediately.

Please my brother remember not to mentioned my name when you are dealing with my Head Office.  Please call me on phone ,because i have try to communicate with you many times, answering machine.

Looking forward to hear from you

+233548285617

Mr.Henry Nii.

3/5/2011 8:20AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: DIFFICULTY IN ACCESSING FILES
To: INTERNATIONAL BANKING DEPARTMENT -  icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com

Greetings,

I apologize that you could not open my documents. You must be using a Mac. I have saved the files in a format you should be able to read (it was originally saved in .docx, I resaved it in .doc. Nothing remotely exciting so I didn't repost the attachments).
 
Sincerely,

James Curt

3/5//2011 8:27AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, I wait to hear from you
To: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com

Henry,

I have resent the required documents. However I am unable to call him on my cellular phone I do not have a plus sign on my phone. I will try to figure out a way to call him. Keep trying to call me, hopefully you can catch me when I'm in my office. If not keep leaving me a voicemail so I know you have tried to stay in touch.

Stay cool alley cat,

James

3/5/2011 10:25AM
From: Henry Nii - hnr807086@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, I wait to hear from you
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Good evening James, Happy weekend? Thank you so much for your call (I called him using a program on the computer and spoofed my number. After a few rings, I hung up quickly so the number would show on his phone) and please I will call you back, I have assignment with workers.

Hope you understand

+233548285617
Mr.Henry Nii.

3/5/2011 8:18PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, I wait to hear from you
To: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com

Henry,

No problem my brother I completely understand. It's been a magical weekend thus far, hopefully the weekend will stay just as grand as today.

Have a great weekend as well,

James

3/6/2011 12:42PM

Fifth Voicemail from Henry

3/6/2011 8:30PM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dear James Curt, I wait to hear from you
To: Henry Nii -  henrynii2011@gmail.com

Henry,

Thank you for the voicemail brother. I could not understand half of what you said but I understood the salutation and it brightened my day. The documents to the bank were sent, I have not said anything about you like you told me, and am dong dang ready to get this process rolling this week. Have a good rest of weekend.


-James

3/7/2011 3:05AM
From: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hello my brother James Curt
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Good morning James,

How are you today, I hope fine?  My brother today is holidays here,
because yesterday 6th march was 54years anniversary of Ghana. So let
wait until tomorrow.

Hope you understand

+233548285617

Mr. Henry Nii.
 
3/7/2011 7:42AM
From: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hello my brother James Curt
To: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com

Henry,

No problem. It will give me an excuse to watch my new box set of Gilmore Girls.

-James

3/8/2011 6:15AM
From: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Looking forward to hear from you
To: Mr. Curt - lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Good day my brother James,

How are you today, I hope fine? Brother have you hear from the bank
today or if not yet and please try to call the director on phone order
him to proceed your transferred Immediately. Also any email you
receive from the bank and you are to forward it to me.

Looking forward to hear from you

+233548285617
Mr.Henry Nii.

3/8/2011 8:55AM
From: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Looking forward to hear from you
To: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com

Henry,

I am fine, I hope you had a fantastic holiday celebration. I have heard nothing from the bank, it's very odd. I e-mailed them the correct documentation whenever I told you I did (Friday I think), and have not heard from them. I will call them on my break today to see what is taking them so long. As soon as I hear from them, you will receive a copy as well.

-James

3/8/2011 10:43AM
Sixth voicemail from Henry



3/8/2011 5:09PM

Seventh voicemail from Henry (listen to how desperate he sounds)



3/8/2011 10:23PM
From: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Looking forward to hear from you
To: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com

Henry,

I received your voicemails just now and am sorry I did not get to my phone sooner.  I was busy giving a lecture on "The Beauty of Breastmilk" and there were a lot of questions the students had for the class. I would call you back, but it's probably late where you are. E-mail me back tomorrow and we will get some thing accomplished.

-James

3/9/2011 2:02AM
From: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Looking forward to hear from you
To: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com

James, thank you so much for updating me always ? Please call the
director  on phone today.

Looking forward to hear from you

+233548285617

Mr.Henry Nii.

3/9/2011 4:02AM
From: INTERNATIONAL BANKING DEPARTMENT - icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com
Subject: ICB OFFICIALACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
To: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com

OUR REF: 2258/INCE/HQ/001
Attn:James Curt

Sir,

Reference to your request for closure/transfer of your escrow call/sundry account# 0031696930,Kindly download  the attached file(s) and address the requirements as stated therein.

Sincerely,

Nana Osei {Mrs}
Sec. to  the director,
John Kofi Mensah
Int`l Banking/Foreign Remittance Dept


-

INT`L COMMERCIAL BANK LTD
HEAD OFFICE:MERIDIAN HOUSE
RING ROAD ACCRA CENTRAL.
ACCRA-GHANA.

===============================

Any e-mail message(s) from the International Commercial Bank Limited Ghana is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the International Commercial Bank Limited Ghana except where provided for in a written agreement. This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system



3/10/2011 4:09AM
From: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Please wait for your urgent response
To: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Hello my brother James,

How are you today, I hope fine? My brother what is the position of
things, and I was expecting to hear from you yesterday as you told me
that you will call the director on phone to know why they are delaying
to proceed your transferred Immediately.

Please wait for your urgent response

+233548285617
Mr. Henry Nii.

3/10/2011 9:44AM
From: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ICB OFFICIALACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
To: INTERNATIONAL BANKING DEPARTMENT - icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com



Hello,

Sorry for the delay. My private accountant just sent me back the papers since I did not have time to do them yesterday. Here is the telegraph you needed as well as another copy of the letter you sent me for reference.

Sincerely,

James Curt




3/10/2011 9:47AM
From: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Please wait for your urgent response
To: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com
Henry,

My apologies for being unable to speak with you yesterday. I was performing a lecture on, "The Dangers of Drinking and Jiving." However, I did receive the bank's papers yesterday and sent them over to my personal accountant (I am his only client since I pay him very well) and he sent me the papers back just now. I have sent them to the bank and await their reply.

I am also forwarding their e-mail to you to gain insight on what they are asking.

Have a good day my dear brother,

James

3/10/2011 9:47AM
From: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: ICB OFFICIALACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
To: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:       ICB OFFICIALACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:02:57 +0000
From:          INTERNATIONAL BANKING DEPARTMENT <icb.icbgroup.gh@officeliveusers.com>
To:     <lovetoboat69@gmail.com>


OUR REF: 2258/INCE/HQ/001
Attn:James Curt

Sir,

Reference to your request for closure/transfer of your escrow call/sundry account# 0031696930,Kindly download  the attached file(s) and address the requirements as stated therein.

Sincerely,

Nana Osei {Mrs}
Sec. to  the director,
John Kofi Mensah
Int`l Banking/Foreign Remittance Dept


-

INT`L COMMERCIAL BANK LTD
HEAD OFFICE:MERIDIAN HOUSE
RING ROAD ACCRA CENTRAL.
ACCRA-GHANA.

===============================

Any e-mail message(s) from the International Commercial Bank Limited Ghana is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the International Commercial Bank Limited Ghana except where provided for in a written agreement. This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system

3/10/2011 8:40PM
From: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Looking to hear from you
To: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
James, I receive the mail you forward to me. My brother give them full co-operation and remember not to mention my name . And do please keep this business to us to avoid any loopholes or linkage of information about this business to any other person/s.


Looking forward to hear from you

 +233548285617

Mr.Henry Nii.

3/11/2011 1:49PM
From: Henry Nii – henrynii2011@gmail.com
Subjct: Re: Looking to hear from you
To: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Good evening James, and how are you today, I hope fine? My brother do you hear from the bank today, because I was expecting to hear from you, and I don’t why they are delaying to response to you


Looking for to hear from you

+233548285617

Mr. Henry Nii.

3/12/2011 9:26AM
From: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Looking to hear from you
To: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com

Henry,

I have received nothing from the bank and the delay is confusing me as well. My calls have went unanswered to them. I've resent the same e-mail I sent to them about four times just in case it was deleted or something along those lines and I still have received nothing. Try calling them and see if they answer for you, it may just be me.

-James
3/12/2011 10:52AM
From: Henry Nii - henrynii2011@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Happy weekend My brother James
To: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com

Happy weekend My brother James? Please let wait until Monday,because i can't call them to avoid suspect of this funds,or maybe we can proceed in another perfect way.

Thank you

+233548285617

Mr.Henry Nii


3/12/2011 11:02AM
From: Mr. Curt – lovetoboat69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Happy weekend My brother James
To: Henry Nii – henrynii2011@gmail.com

Henry,

Brilliant thinking. They would become especially suspicious if you called them. Construct a plan of action, and let me know about it Monday and we will go from there.

Get low,

James

Unfortunately, that's the last time I ever heard from the man known as Henry Nii.
 



2 comments:

  1. cat fatty liver treatment cat fatty liver treatment cat fatty liver treatment

    my blog :: treatment for fatty liver in ayurveda

    ReplyDelete